Table of Contents
Spam Filtering with ze-filter
- Pattern Matching (REGEX)
- Heuristic filter (Oracle)
- Bayesian Filtering - a statistical filter.
- Defining actions - what to do with that score…
- MUA filtering - how end users can explore headers added by ze-filter.
- Recipient Access - Recipient access is useful both for detecting dictionary attacks and to, e.g., limit access to some addresses only to some known networks.
- Bad Sender MX - Checking sender MX allows you to reject messages from people to who you can't answer.